Call for Papers 2022
The programme committee is now accepting paper proposals for the Dornbirn GFC Global Fiber Congress 2022.
Looking forward to receiving high-quality submissions that will help shape the challenging future for the fibre- and textile industry and contribute to our world-class technical program.
- Fiber Innovations
- Sustainability and Circular Economy/recycling
- Machinery and equipment for Recycling
- Digitalisation and Smart Textiles
- Energy and Mobility
- Smart, functional Surface
- Apparel, Sports and Leisure Wear
- Nonwovens, Technical Textiles and Home Textiles
To present futhermore the most important developments and findings, we kindly invite you to submit your proposal for lectures:Registration form
Proposals will now be accepted through 15 January 2022.